Will you join Gesu to make a difference in children's lives? On March 16, Gesu is striving to meet four challenges! You can help spread awareness and raise critical funds for 400 students in North Philadelphia. Make your donation to provide hope and limitless possibilities for children's lives.
Gesu relies on the annual support of donors. The One Day Challenge plays a vital role in raising the funds necessary to offer an innovative learning environment and to support our community's wellness, from school counseling to after-school programs, and our graduate support program. A gift of any size makes a difference!
2023 One Day Challenge Goals:
On March 16, if you help us reach..
650 total donations of any size, the Z Foundation will donate $15,000.
100 gifts of $100 or more, the K Ten Kids Foundation will donate $10,000.
20 gifts of $500 or more, two anonymous donors together will donate $10,000.
100 gifts of $50 or more, Tim & Ellen Foster and Mary Kate Leonard together will donate $5,000.
Help Gesu School achieve our One Day Challenge goals by...
- Following the One Day Challenge and donating on March 16.
- Creating your own fundraising page, and encouraging friends, family, or co-workers to support your goal! To see examples, visit this link and click "fundraisers." If you have questions, contact Kristen Barber, Director of Annual Fund and Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-763-9077.
- Making a pledge now or on March 16. Call the Gesu Development Office at 215-763-9077.
- Spreading the word!
- Visit Gesu’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn pages to share a post on March 16.
- Sign up for Gesu’s News & Events email list. Forward an email to your network on March 16.
Every gift directly benefits Gesu School students and provides essential learning tools, from academics and technology to wellness.
Thank you for your support!